No products in the cart.
Profile- Student Counselor
Job Location- Indore
Experience: 0-4 years / Fresher with Good communication skills can also apply.
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
- Help students develop academic plans in accordance with their skills, talents and strengths.
- Counseling prospective students/parents and guide them about the courses offered.
- Able to convert an aspiring candidate into a prospective lead and converting them into admissions.
- Maintain daily walk-in Students records in MS-Excel.
- Follow up with candidates by calls.
- Generate walk-ins from telephonic lead, leads for other sources and referrals.
- Handle telephonic enquiry.
- Manage team.
- Responsible for operations processes / formalities at the center.
- Comply with the batch plan and effectively communicate the schedule of batches to students and parents.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and counseling skills.
- Knowledge of academic programs in area to be served.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Impressive communication and convincing skills.
- Decent and pleasing personality.
- Effective leadership and management.
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills.