No products in the cart.
Profile- Human Resources Manager
Stalwart Careers is looking for Human Resources Manager to join its successful, expanding team. If you are an ambitious, driven individual who has the ability to influence people using your impressive communication skills, then we want to hear from you.
Job Location- Indore
Education: Bachelors/ Masters (Preferred)
Job Type: Full Time
- Reviewing resumes and applications
- Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process
- Conducting first round of telephonic interview for the candidates to schedule interviews.
- Working with recruitment agencies to source for candidates for specific job positions
- Coordinating with consultants and candidates for scheduling appointments with the management team for sourcing
- Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities
- Communicating and explaining the organization’s HR policies to the employees
- Monitor employee progress and stay abreast on company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive
- Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or grievances they may have
- Promote a positive and open work environment where employees feel comfortable speaking up about issues
- Managing workplace safety issues
- Recording, maintaining and monitoring attendance to ensure employee punctuality
- Resolving grievances or queries that any of the employees have
- Preparing letters such as offer and confirmation
- Conducting exit interviews for employees and recording them accordingly
- Basic Administration work
Desired Candidate Profile
- Impressive communication and convincing skills.
- Having a knack for people management.