Profile: Maths Trainer
Experience: 0 – 7 years (Freshers can also apply)
Job Location: Indore
Job Type: Full-time / Part Time
Candidates having passion for teaching and mentoring can apply.
- Conducting Sessions for Quant Ability for CAT/XAT/CMAT/ Banking/ Campus Placement students.
- Handling doubts pertaining to Quant Ability content taught in the class.
- Fresh Content Development and Proof Reading.
- Mentoring of students in accordance with the mission & vision at Stalwart.
- Material Enhancement.
- Constant Feedback to Student.
- To teach with passion and enthusiasm with the primary aim of achieving the targeted score of the students.
- Preparing study materials for students with interactive sessions and practical learning.
- Should have the ability to think out of the box and create new techniques to improve the performances of the students.
- Conducting workshop, seminars and in-house events on the regular basis
- Maintaining records for each student to achieve the targeted score.
- Good Communication Skills
- Presentable Personality
- Expertise in the subject