No products in the cart.
Profile: Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Faculty
Job Location: Indore (Madhya Pradesh)
Job Type: Full time / Part Time
Candidates having passion for teaching and mentoring can apply.
- Conducting Sessions for Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning for CAT/ CMAT/ Banking/ Campus Placement students.
- Handling doubts pertaining to Quantitative Ability content taught in the class.
- Fresh Content Development and Proof Reading.
- Mentoring of students in accordance with the mission & vision at Stalwart.
- Material Enhancement.
- Constant Feedback to Student on his/her performance.
- To teach with passion and enthusiasm with the primary aim of achieving the targeted score of the students.
- Preparing study materials for students with interactive sessions and practical learning.
- Should have the ability to think out of the box and create new techniques to improve the performances of the students.
- Conducting workshop, seminars and in-house events on the regular basis.
- Good Communication Skills
- Presentable Personality
- Expertise in the subject