RBI 2020 EXAM
RBI 2020 EXAM
Stalwart Career InstituteThe Reserve Bank of India Grade B Examination, popularly known as the RBI Grade B Exam, is an online banking exam conducted by The Reserve Bank of India for the purpose of recruiting eligible candidates for various posts in the RBI.
Eligible candidates are inducted into the RBI as officers in the following departments:
1. Direct Recruitment (DR) General Cadre
2. Department of Economic Policy and Research (DEPR)
3. Department of Statistics and Information Management (DISM)
RBI GRADE B 2020 IMPORTANT DATES
1. RBI Exam notification: October 2020
2. RBI Grade B phase I exam: To be notified
3. RBI Grade B phase II exam: To be notified
4. RBI Grade B phase III interview: To be notified
5. EBI Grade B results: To be notified
RBI GRADE B 2020 ELIGIBILITY
In order to be eligible to apply for the RBI Grade B 2020 a candidate must fulfill the following qualifications:
1. The candidate should be over the age of 21 years and under the age of 30 years to be eligible to apply for the RBI Grade B 2020 Exam.
2. The candidate must be a citizen of India a or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan in order to be eligible to appear for the RBI Grade B Exam.
3. The candidate must hold a degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
4. The maximum attempts an unreserved candidate can make to appear for the RBI GRADE B Exam is 6 times.
RBI GRADE B 2020 APPLICATION PROCESS
Given below are the steps to be followed to register for the RBI Grade B 2020 Exam:
1. To register for RBI Grade B 2020 visit the official website www.rbi.org.in and on the home page click on the ‘click here to apply’ tab and fill the required details and upload the necessary documents.
*please enter all the required details carefully and accurately as you will not be permitted to make any change later.
2. Then the candidate needs to make the online payment of the application fees which are as follows:
The application fee for unreserved category (General/OBC) candidates is Rs 450.
The application fee for reserved category (SC/ST/PWD) candidates is Rs 50.
This can be done through Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
RBI GRADE B 2020 EXAM PATTERN
a. RBI Grade B 2020 Phase I Exam:
|S No.||SECTION||NO. OF QUESTIONS AND MARKS|
Total duration: 2 hours
b. RBI Grade B 2020 Phase II Exam:
|S No.||NAME OF PAPER||TYPE OF PAPER||MAXIMUM MARKS||DURATION|
|1||Economic and social issues||Objective||100||90 minutes|
|2||English (writing skills)||Descriptive||100||90 minutes|
|3||Finance and management||Objective||100||90 minutes|
*for every wrong answer, one-fourth or 0.25 of the marks allotted to that question will be deducted.
*no negative marking if the question is not answered.
c. RBI Grade B 2020 Interview:
Total marks: 50 marks
Candidates that secure the cut off score in the Phase I and Phase II RBI Grade B Exam will be called for the interview which is the final phase before selection.
RBI GRADE B 2020 SYLLABUS
a. RBI Grade B 2020 Phase I Exam syllabus:
b. RBI Grade B 2020 Phase II Exam syllabus:
Economic and social sciences:
Finance and management
Check out the online courses offered by Stalwart Career Institute, the best platform for RBI Exam preparation.