Course Details -
How Stalwart's Course is different from other courses -
How this course will act as a catalyst in your preparation -
This course is designed in such a way that it will take you from a very basic level to the required level of the exam.
1. First, go through the theory book which consists of basic concepts on each topic followed by solved examples and the concept videos where our experts have well explained each topic thoroughly.
2. Once the concept is built, then, pick the practice book which will gradually take you to the required level.
3. After completing theory & practice books, validate your concepts by going through Topic-based tests i.e. Foundation (Basic level) and Catalyst (Advanced level). Thereafter, evaluate your readiness and make a strategy for the exam through online mock tests. (Since the target exams are online, so we need to practice on as many online tests as possible)
4. If you are not able to understand the solution to any question, then you can ask the doubt at our portal “Prep Buddy” under the doubts section. You will get a response on your doubt within 48 hours from our faculty team. You can also refer to questions videos available on the portal in this course.
5. Through this course, you will also get after exam support that is PI-WAT preparation assistance. There are certain blogs on the App which will help you to prepare for PI & WAT. Also, if you get a call from the college, then we will train you for WAT and PI through online mock PI and personal mentoring by our experts.
Mocks are released according to the schedule available on the student portal/App
Course Validity: 30th Jun 2021