- For registration the User shall give accurate information about him/her. The User shall ensure that his/her e-mail address, as provided to Stalwart Career Institute at the time of registration, is the correct one. Any change in the personal details shall be informed by the user at the earliest.
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not up-to-date or incomplete, or if Stalwart Career Institute has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Stalwart Career Institute has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the services or any portion thereof.
- Upon registration the User will be provided with an access code, comprising a User ID and a password. On first access, the User shall promptly change the password received into a password known only to the User. The User is not allowed to share these credentials with anyone.
- Information, data and documentation may not be distributed by the User to any third party at any time nor may it be rented or in any other way made available. The User shall not modify the website, portal “Stalwart Careers” or documentation nor shall it disassemble, reverse engineer or decompile the website or separate any part thereof.
- Except for Private use and non- commercial use, none of the Contents may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted electronically or mechanically, transmitted, recorded, in any manner, photocopied, or reproduced without prior written consent of Stalwart Career Institute. Any other use of materials on the portal, including any commercial use, reproduction for purposes other than that noted above, modification, distribution, or republication without the prior written consent of Stalwart Career Institute is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright or trademark laws. In such cases, appropriate legal action will be taken against the user/student.
- In order to use the Stalwart Career Institute Services / Products, you further agree not to:
- Use data and material for commercial gain (including, but not limited to teaching, group usage etc.). The use of data and material for commercial gain is not permitted and is violation of the copyrights of the Stalwart Career Institute.
- Create a false identity or impersonate another person or entity in any way.
- Restrict, discourage or inhibit any person from using the Stalwart Career Institute Services / Products, disclose personal information about a third person on or through Stalwart Career Institute Services / Products / website or obtained from Stalwart Career Institute Services / Products / website without the consent of such person or collect information about Users of the Stalwart Career Institute’s website/ portal “Stalwart Careers”.
- Undertake, cause, permit or authorize the modification, creation of derivative works, translation, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling or hacking of any aspect of the Stalwart Career Institute Services / Products / website or any part thereof, or attempt to do any of the foregoing, except and solely to the extent permitted by these Terms, the authorized features of the Stalwart Career Institute Services / Products / website, or by law, or otherwise attempt to use or access any portion of the Services other than as intended by Stalwart Career Institute.
- Gain unauthorized access to the Services, accessible to other Users' accounts, names or personally identifiable information, or to other computers or websites connected or linked to the Services.
- Remove, disable, damage, circumvent or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the portal “Stalwart Careers”, features that prevent or restrict the use or copy of any part of the portal “Stalwart Careers” or any content accessible on or through portal “Stalwart Careers”, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the portal “Stalwart Careers” or any content accessible on or through portal “Stalwart Careers”.
- Violate any applicable central law or state law or local laws or regulations or these Terms.
- Assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above. Any unauthorized or prohibited use of the Stalwart Career Institute Services / Products / website or Stalwart Career Institute Content may subject the offender to civil liability and criminal prosecution under applicable central law or state law or local laws.
- Except for the rights of use and other rights expressly granted herein, no other rights are granted to the User nor shall any obligation be implied requiring the grant of further rights. Any and all copyright, patent rights and licenses are expressly excluded.
- Stalwart Career Institute may, without charge, use any ideas or proposals stored by a User on the Portal “Stalwart Careers” for the development, improvement and sale of its Product/Service’s.
- All the Contents on the portal are proprietary to Stalwart Career Institute except the data / queries posted / uploaded by the users.
- All material available on the Website including but not limited to, its design, text, graphics, screen shots, files and the selection and arrangement thereof is protected by copyright laws.
- The owners of the intellectual property, copyrights and trademarks are Stalwart Career Institute, its affiliates or third-party licensors. Any modification, copying, reproduction, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting or distributing any material on this Website including text, graphics, code and/or software is expressly prohibited.
- No recourse shall be taken against Stalwart Career Institute for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in your communications to Stalwart Career Institute. At any stage, if it is believed that the contents appearing on this Website constitute copyright infringement of another person's rights, the user may communicate the same to us.
- Notice of Copyright Infringement: We are not liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the Portal “Stalwart Careers”/Website, or items posted on the Portal “Stalwart Careers”/Website, by end users or any other third parties. In the event, you have any grievance in relation to any content uploaded on the Portal “Stalwart Careers”/Website, you may contact our Grievance Officer; or write at the following address: e-mailing at email@example.com.
- We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint: - (a) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint. (b) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. (c) Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. (d) The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party. (e) A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law. (f) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.