No products in the cart.
Terms of service
- For registration the User shall give accurate information about him/her. The User shall ensure that his/her e-mail address, as provided to Stalwart Career Institute at the time of registration, is the correct one. Any change in the personal details shall be informed by the user at the earliest.
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not up-to-date or incomplete, or if Stalwart Career Institute has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Stalwart Career Institute has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the services or any portion thereof.
- Upon registration the User will be provided with an access code, comprising a User ID and a password. On first access, the User shall promptly change the password received into a password known only to the User. The User is not allowed to share these credentials with anyone.
- Information, data and documentation may not be distributed by the User to any third party at any time nor may it be rented or in any other way made available. The User shall not modify the website, portal “Stalwart Careers” or documentation nor shall it disassemble, reverse engineer or decompile the website or separate any part thereof.
- Except for Private use and non- commercial use, none of the Contents may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted electronically or mechanically, transmitted, recorded, in any manner, photocopied, or reproduced without prior written consent of Stalwart Career Institute. Any other use of materials on the portal, including any commercial use, reproduction for purposes other than that noted above, modification, distribution, or republication without the prior written consent of Stalwart Career Institute is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright or trademark laws. In such cases, appropriate legal action will be taken against the user/student.
- Stalwart Career Institute can ask for student/user’s photograph, roll number etc. Stalwart Career Institute reserves the right to use the photograph for publicity in case the student/user secures position / succeeds in Entrance Exams.
- Student/users enrolled with Stalwart Career Institute will have to provide photocopy of Admit Card of the Entrance Exams as soon as they receive admit cards from the exam conducting body.
- In order to use the Stalwart Career Institute Services / Products, you further agree not to:
- Use data and material for commercial gain (including, but not limited to teaching, group usage etc.). The use of data and material for commercial gain is not permitted and is violation of the copyrights of the Stalwart Career Institute.
- Create a false identity or impersonate another person or entity in any way.
- Restrict, discourage or inhibit any person from using the Stalwart Career Institute Services / Products, disclose personal information about a third person on or through Stalwart Career Institute Services / Products / website or obtained from Stalwart Career Institute Services / Products / website without the consent of such person or collect information about Users of the Stalwart Career Institute’s website/ portal “Stalwart Careers”.
- Undertake, cause, permit or authorize the modification, creation of derivative works, translation, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling or hacking of any aspect of the Stalwart Career Institute Services / Products / website or any part thereof, or attempt to do any of the foregoing, except and solely to the extent permitted by these Terms, the authorized features of the Stalwart Career Institute Services / Products / website, or by law, or otherwise attempt to use or access any portion of the Services other than as intended by Stalwart Career Institute.
- Gain unauthorized access to the Services, accessible to other Users’ accounts, names or personally identifiable information, or to other computers or websites connected or linked to the Services.
- Remove, disable, damage, circumvent or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the portal “Stalwart Careers”, features that prevent or restrict the use or copy of any part of the portal “Stalwart Careers” or any content accessible on or through portal “Stalwart Careers”, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the portal “Stalwart Careers” or any content accessible on or through portal “Stalwart Careers”.
- Violate any applicable central law or state law or local laws or regulations or these Terms.
- Assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above. Any unauthorized or prohibited use of the Stalwart Career Institute Services / Products / website or Stalwart Career Institute Content may subject the offender to civil liability and criminal prosecution under applicable central law or state law or local laws.
Fees / Charges/ Refund Policy
- Fee Refund: Once the Fee has been paid, no refund of Fee shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Once the student has registered for any course then the student cannot change the course. In case, the student wants to take benefits of another course then the student must pay complete fee for that course.
- If student is paying his/her course fees in instalments then first instalment must be paid at the time of registration only. The course of the student will start only after the receipt of the first instalment.
Online Course content and Access terms
- The description of the Online Course on the Website https://www.stalwartcareers.com/and/or in Package Contents brochure will set out details of the contents of the available Online Courses.
- Except as set out in the description of the Online Course on the Website and/or in Course details brochure, no additional Course Materials and/or tuition (either online, face to face or classroom) will be provided by the Institute.
- The receipt of an Online Course is personal to you and, unless otherwise agreed by Stalwart Career Institute pursuant to Additional Terms and Conditions, you may not share or transfer your rights to access the Online Course or provide an Online Course to any other person. If you are detected sharing your access to course with any other person then Stalwart Career Institute has the right to terminatecourse access at that point forever and not liable to refund you the Course fee.
- We acknowledge you that Stalwart Career Institute operates a zero-tolerance policy in relation to inappropriate behaviour of students/parents. In particular, abusive or violent behaviour directed at Stalwart Career Institute’s staff, faculties or other students and unfair or dishonest practices will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Stalwart Career Institute may, in its reasonable discretion and without liability or an obligation to refund any Course Fee, stop access of Online Course to any student who engages in inappropriate behaviour.
- We reserve the right to monitor IP addresses that are used to access the Course Materials and, if a student if found to be in contravention of the access rules, we may terminate a student’s access to the Online Course and the Course Material (with no fees refund) and appropriate legal action under various acts will be taken against the user/student.
- From time to time, Stalwart Career Institute may make modifications or enhancements to the Online Courses. You will have access to such changes free of charge only to the extent that such changes relate to the Online Course purchased by you and till the time your access to the course is not expired.
- Purchase of a current Online Course does not entitle you to have access to future revised Online Courses as part of the original purchase.
- Video lectures have been delivered in a mix of English and Hindi medium for the comfort and understanding of students from all quarters of the country. Rest of the course content (reading material, mock tests etc.) is in English.
- If the student misplace the printed study material then he can buy another set of books at the cost of 500/- per book.
Technical Support and Access
- If you are unable to access an Online Course, Stalwart Career Institute will use reasonable endeavours to provide a solution where the institute has direct control over the system, software or settings involved. If the issue lies with your hardware, systems, software or settings thereof, Stalwart Career Institute may, in its discretion, provide assistance to you to help you resolve the issue but we cannot guarantee that any assistance provided will resolve your issue.
- You accept and acknowledge that periods of downtime may be required in respect of the information technology infrastructure connected to the portal “Stalwart Careers” and that technical assistance may not be available during such periods of downtime. Further you accept that you will not have a claim for breach of contract or otherwise in respect of such period of unavailability.
- Stalwart Career Institute reserves the right to suspend access to the portal “Stalwart Careers” for the purpose of scheduled or emergency maintenance, repairs or upgrades to improve the performance or functionality of the portal “Stalwart Careers”.
- You also accept and acknowledge that Stalwart Career Institute cannot be held responsible for any delay or disruptions to your access to the Online Course as a result of such suspension or any of the following –
- the operation of the internet and the world wide web, including but not limited to viruses;
- any firewall restrictions that have been placed on your network or the computer you are using to access the Online Course;
- failures of telecommunications links and equipment; or
- updated browser issues.
- Except for the rights of use and other rights expressly granted herein, no other rights are granted to the User nor shall any obligation be implied requiring the grant of further rights. Any and all copyright, patent rights and licenses are expressly excluded.
- Stalwart Career Institute may, without charge, use any ideas or proposals stored by a User on the Portal “Stalwart Careers” for the development, improvement and sale of its Product/Service’s.
- All the Contents on the portal are proprietary to Stalwart Career Institute except the data / queries posted / uploaded by the users.
- All material available on the Website including but not limited to, its design, text, graphics, screen shots, files and the selection and arrangement thereof is protected by copyright laws.
- The owners of the intellectual property, copyrights and trademarks are Stalwart Career Institute, its affiliates or third-party licensors. Any modification, copying, reproduction, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting or distributing any material on this Website including text, graphics, code and/or software is expressly prohibited.
- No recourse shall be taken against Stalwart Career Institutefor any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in your communications to Stalwart Career Institute. At any stage, if it is believed that the contents appearing on this Website constitute copyright infringement of another person’s rights, the user may communicate the same to us.
- Notice of Copyright Infringement: We are not liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the Portal “Stalwart Careers”/Website, or items posted on the Portal “Stalwart Careers”/Website, by end users or any other third parties. In the event, you have any grievance in relation to any content uploaded on the Portal “Stalwart Careers”/Website, you may contact our Grievance Officer; or write at the following address: e-mailing at [email protected]
- We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint: – (a) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint. (b) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. (c) Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. (d) The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party. (e) A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law. (f) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
- It is for the student/user to see whether he/she is eligible for a certain Entrance examination or not. The Stalwart Career Institutedoes not hold itself responsible if a user/student’s admission form cannot be forwarded or is rejected by the examination body on any ground whatsoever. Such a user/student cannot claim a refund of the whole or any part of the fee he/she has paid to the Stalwart Career Institute.
- The responsibility of getting admission form forwarded to the examining body is that of the user/student himself/herself or that of the Parents / Guardian.
- It is the endeavour of Stalwart Career Institute to ensure that the information provided on the Website is accurate but does not guarantee or warrant its accuracy, adequacy, correctness, validity, completeness or suitability for any purpose, and accepts no responsibility with respect to the information on the Website. Use of the Course provided by Stalwart Career Institute, by implication, means that you have gone through and agreed to abide by the Terms and Conditions and the Disclaimers of this Website. Stalwart Career Institute does not claim that the information downloaded is up to date, correct and error free or that the servers that make Stalwart Career Institute site available, are free of viruses or harmful components. Any reliance on the service or database available through this service is at the user’s own risk. Though due care has been taken to make the database completely reliable and error-free, Stalwart Career Institute claims exemption from any liability arising out of any such error in the data base.
The Online Courses are for training purposes only. Stalwart Career Institute will not accept any responsibility to any party for the use of the Online Course or Course Materials for any purpose other than training for educational purposes, including but not limited to, the giving of advice by you to any third party.
In case of any dispute, arising out of the present terms & conditions, same shall be referred to the sole arbitrator to be appointed by the management of Stalwart Career Institute. The seat of arbitrator will be at Indore only. In any case if any matter has to go to the court, only Indore Court shall have jurisdiction to decide such matters.
Stalwart Career Institute reserves the right to make any change in its package or terms & conditions without any prior notice to anybody.
If at any time, you are unhappy with the services provided to you by Stalwart Career Institute then please contact us immediately at [email protected] and we will endeavour to respond as quickly as possible but no more than 48 hours following the receipt of your complaint.