About IIM Bodh Gaya IPM Program
IIM Bodh Gaya has announced to start 5-year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) from academic session 2021. Candidates successfully completing the course requirement of integrated programme in management would be awarded Bachelor of Business Management and Master of Business Administration by IIM Bodh Gaya. The curriculum of this programme would offer experiential learning, international immersion and a holistic course curriculum. The objective of the programme is to prepare candidates from a foundation level for taking up leadership positions in corporates/government organizations. The IPM program is intended to make students to have a global perspective towards management practice.
The intake for IIM BG-IPM 2021-26 batch will be 50 and additional 10 supernumerary seats will be offered to female candidates to further improve gender diversity. Reservation would be applicable as per GoI regulations after meeting the minimum eligibility criteria.
JIPMAT exam will be the mandatory entrance test for the admission in IIM Bodh Gaya’s IPM program.
IIM Bodh Gaya IPM Important Dates
Key dates for IIM Bodh Gaya 2021-26 batch admission are as below:
Application start date: April 1, 2021
Last date to Apply for JIPMAT 2021 as well as for IIM Bodhgaya for IPM admission 2021: June 30, 2021
JIPMAT 2021 Exam Date: August 10, 2021
IIM Bodh Gaya IPM Eligibility Criteria
- All Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidate should have been born on or after August 01, 2001.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2/XII/HSC examination in arts/commerce/science stream or equivalent with 60% or more in the year 2019, 2020 or appearing in 2021. The candidate must have passed class 10th examination with 60% or more in the year not before 2017.
- SC/ST/PwD/Transgender category candidates need 55% marks in class 12 and class 10 to apply for admission. There is no relaxation in the exam years.
JIPMAT Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- The exam will be for a duration of 2.5 hours.
- There will be 3 sections in the exam, namely, Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning, and Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension.
- The exam will have 100 questions.
- Each question carries 4 marks, therefore, the total marks is 400.
JIPMAT Registration Process
- Candidates need to apply for JIPMAT in order to take admission in IPM course.
- Candidates must visit the JIPMAT website and click on ‘Register’.
- Now click on ‘New Registration’ and fill the required details.
- After registering, login and fill the application form with personal details.
- The next step is to fill in educational qualifications.
- Next, upload scanned copies of the necessary documents.
- Lastly, pay the application fee of Rs. 2000 for General/Gen-EWS/ OBC(NCl) OR Rs. 1000 for SC/ST/ PWD/ Transgender.
IIM Bodh Gaya JIPMAT Application Fee
- There is no separate institute level application fee to apply for IIM Bodh Gaya IPM Admission.
- The only fee is to register and apply for JIPMAT entrance exam which will be conducted by NTA for IPM admission at IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu.
- JIPMAT 2021 Registration and application fee is Rs.2000/- for General category.
- For Reserved (SC/ST/PwD/Transgender) category, the JIPMAT fee is Rs.1000/-
IIM Bodh Gaya's IPM Program Selection Criteria
The assessment for final selection will be done based on Class 10th, 12th and entrance test scores. The weightage for each component is as under:
|Selection Component||Weightage (%)|
JIPMAT 2021 Exam Score
Class 12 Marks
Class 10 Marks
IIM Bodh Gaya has decided not to include any weightage for the personal interview round in final selection. Instead IIM Bodh Gaya plans to hone the students in the field of communication and personality.
Looking for Online Course for IIM Bodh Gaya IPM Course? Visit this page. Or else if you are looking for Classroom Coaching for IIM IPM Course, visit this page.
You can also purchase IIM IPMAT Study Material from here. You can also purchase the study material for IIM IPMAT from Amazon or through Flipkart