WHY STALWART IS THE BEST CUET COACHING IN INDORE?
WHY STALWART CAREERS IS THE BEST CUET COACHING IN INDORE?
Stalwart Careers is the best CUET coaching in Indore which provides CUET preparation course module which includes extensive CUET preparation material and the CUET Online Mock tests.
We believe that – “Together we can create a difference”.
What are the features of CUET Classes @ Stalwart?
What will you get if you join CUET Classes of Stalwart?
- Concept CUET Practice Books
- Concept CUET Theory Books
- Classroom Sessions
- Home Assignments
- Faculty Contact Hours for Face-to-Face Doubt solving
- Mock CUET
- Online Topic Based Assignments
- GK Preparation Material
Have Any Questions?
Yes, it is being asked in the CUET for admission in DAVV university
The total number of questions and the marking scheme will vary by section and per slot.
Consistent results, with number of students finally selected in various top colleges, comprehensive collection of questions in the study material; state of the art Online Student Portal; effective doubt clearing mechanism are some of the reasons that makes Stalwart Career Institute, the Best CUET Coaching In Indore
You can purchase the CUET preparation material from our website using this link.
Candidates will be admitted to all Central Universities using the CUET 2022. Candidates will be admitted to 44 universities, including BHU, JNU, Central Sanskrit University, and University of Delhi, based on their CUET 2022 score for the academic year 2022-23. The DAVV University of Indore has also announced that it will accept scores of CUET for admission to its courses.
The CUET 2023 exam will be a computer-based examination.
The CUET 2023 exam date has yet to be announced by NTA. All updates will be available on the CUET and NTA official websites. Most probably the CUET 2023 will be held in May 2023.
There will be 175 questions on the CUCET 2023 exam which includes objective and Multiple Choice Questions.
- CUCET 2023 will be 3 hours and 15 minutes long for slot 1 and 3 hours and 45 minutes long for slot 2.
- Section IA, section IB, section II, and section III will make up the CUET exam in 2023.
- Languages in Section IA and – 13.
- Languages (Section IB) consists of 19 languages.
- Section II consists of 27 domain-specific topics.
- General knowledge, current events, general mental capacity, arithmetic ability, quantitative reasoning, and logical and analytical thinking are all covered in Section III.
Note: 0.25 points will be deducted for each incorrect answer.