SNAP Exam 2021
Symbiosis National Aptitude Online Test, popularly known as the SNAP Test, is an online computer-based MBA entrance test conducted for candidates who want to secure admission to any of the 16 Symbiosis Institutes affiliated to Symbiosis International University (SIU) Pune.
SNAP Exam 2021 Important Dates
1. SNAP 2021 registration begins: September (Expected)
2. SNAP 2021 registration ends: November Last Week
3. SNAP 2021 admit card download: December first week
4. SNAP 2021 Exam date: 19th December, 2021 (Expected)
5. SNAP 2021 result date: Second Week of January, 2022
SNAP Exam Eligibility Criteria 2021
In order to appear for the SNAP 2021 Exam, the candidate must satisfy the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should be a graduate from any recognized university/ institution to appear for SNAP 2021.
- The candidate has to secure a minimum of 50% marks if he belongs to the general category and 45% marks if he belongs to the SC/ ST/ PWD category or equivalent CGPA in order to be eligible to appear for SNAP 2021.
- The candidate can also apply if he is appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination or has finished the degree prerequisites and is anticipating results.
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
SNAP Exam Pattern 2021
|Particular||SNAP Exam 2020||SNAP Exam 2019|
Number of SNAP Exams
General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability
Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
Analytical & Logical Reasoning
SNAP Exam Syllabus 2021
Odd one out
Idioms and phrases
Fill in the blanks
Active and passive voice
Antonyms and synonyms
Permutation & Combination
Sets and functions
Allegation & Mixtures
Surds and indices
Quadratic and Linear Equations
Clock and calendar
Statement and conclusion
SNAP Exam 2021 Registration Procedure
- To register for SNAP 2021 go to the official SNAP 2021 website www.snaptest.org and complete the registration process by entering the required details. Please make sure that the information you fill in the SNAP 2021 registration form is accurate as you will not be allowed to make any changes after the last date.
- After filling the application form, you need to upload your latest scanned colour passport size photograph which should not be more than 3 months old.
SNAP 2021 Application Fee
The last step required to complete your registration for the SNAP 2021 Test is the online payment of the application fees.
The application fees of the SNAP 2021 Exam is Rs 1750.
The payment can be made through Billdesk Payment Gateway, Easebuzz Payment Gateway, Indian Bank Payment Gateway or Demand Draft.
SNAP 2021 Admission Procedure
1. After completing the online registration for the SNAP 2021 Test, candidates that fulfil the eligibility criteria will be called to appear for the SNAP 2021 Test .
2.After giving the SNAP 2021 Test , all the candidates that secure the cut off score will be called for the next steps of the admission process which are the Group exercise (GE), Personal interview (PI) and Written ability test (WAT) which will be conducted independently by the respective SIU institutes.
In the SIU selection procedure, final marks of each candidate is calculated keeping in mind their performance on the following parameters:
|S. No.||Parameters||TOTAL WEIGHTAGE|
SNAP score (scaled out of 60 marks)
Group exercise (GE)
Personal interview (PI)
Written ability test (WAT)
SNAP 2021 Cut Off
The SNAP 2021 cut off refers to the minimum percentile that a candidate must secure in the SNAP 2021 Test in order to qualify for the selection rounds (Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI)) of the respective institutes.
SNAP cut offs are determined by each SIU constituent institute independently on the basis of some factors like the level of difficulty of the test, number of candidates who appear for and/or pass the exam and the number of seats available in the particular institute.
Usually the cut off is about 40 to 45 marks out of 60 which corresponds to 93 to 96 percentile.
The SNAP 2021 cut off is scheduled to be released in January, 2022.
SNAP Exam Result 2021
The SNAP 2021 Results are expected to be published January, 2022.
To check the SNAP 2021 Results, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official SNAP 2021 website www.snaptest.org
- Click on the ‘view SNAP 2021 scorecard’ tab and enter your SNAP id and password.
- Click on submit and you will be able to view and/or download your SNAP 2021 results.
Do check out the courses offered by Stalwart Career Institute, the best institute for SNAP Exam preparation.