CMAT Exam 2022
Common Management Admission Test, popularly known as the CMAT Exam, is an online computer-based test for admission into the top management institutions in the country like IES Management College and Research Centre, Mumbai, SIES College of Management Studies, Mumbai, Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi, Asia Pacific Institute of Management, Delhi, etc.It is a national-level admission test conducted in about 61 locations all over the country by the National Testing Agency, India.
CMAT Exam 2022 Important Dates
- CMAT 2022 registration begins: November, 2021 (Expected)
- CMAT 2022 registration ends: December, 2021 (Expected)
- CMAT 2022 admit card download: December, 2021 (Expected)
- CMAT 2022 Exam date: February, 2022 (Expected)
- CMAT 2022 result date: February, 2022 (Expected)
CMAT Exam Eligibility Criteria 2022
In order to appear for the CMAT 2022 Exam, the candidate must satisfy the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree which should be UGC recognized, AICTE approved and Government of India recognized to appear for CMAT 2022.
- The candidate has to secure a minimum of 50% marks if he belongs to the general category and 45% marks if he belongs to the SC/ST/PWD category or equivalent CGPA in order to be eligible to appear for CMAT 2022.
- The candidate can also apply if he is appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination or has finished the degree prerequisites and is anticipating results.
- However, there is no age limit restriction to appear for CMAT Exam 2022.
CMAT Exam Pattern 2022
|Particular||CMAT Exam 2021|
Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation
Innovation and Entrepreneurship (Optional)
CMAT Exam Syllabus 2022
Odd one out
Idioms and phrases
Fill in the blanks
Antonyms and synonyms
Profit and loss
Simple and compound interest
Time and work
Ratio and proportion
Permutation & Combination
Time, Speed and Distance
Sets and functions
Allegation & Mixtures
Quadratic and Linear Equations
Clock and calendar
Statement and conclusion
Business and finance
World Records and Awards
Books and Authors
CMAT Exam 2022 Registration Procedure
Given below are the steps to be followed to register for the CMAT 2022 Exam:
1. To register for CMAT 2022 go to the official CMAT 2022 website https://cmat.nta.nic.in/ and click on the ‘fill application form’ tab and create an account.
2. After the creation of an account, a registration page will open where you have to enter all the details asked like your full name, date of birth, contact details and academic details and submit all the necessary documents. You will also be asked to choose your test city for the CMAT 2022 Exam in this step.
Please make sure that the information you fill in the CMAT 2022 registration form is accurate as you will not be allowed to make any changes once the form is submitted.
3. After filling the application form, you need to upload your passport size photograph (10 kb to 200 kb in JPG/JPEG format) and signature (4 kb to 30 kb in JPG/JPEG format) where ever mentioned.
CMAT 2022 Application Fee
The last step required to complete your registration for the CMAT 2022 Exam is the online payment of the application fees.
Application fees for each category for CMAT 2021:
Unreserved category (General/OBC) male candidates: Rs 1600.
Unreserved category (General/OBC) female candidate: Rs 1000.
Reserved category (SC/ST/PWD) male candidates: Rs 800.
Reserved category (SC/ST/PWD) female candidates: Rs 700.
Transgender category: Rs 700.
This can be done through Credit/Debit card, Net banking or UPI/PAYTM service.
CMAT 2022 Admission Procedure
1. After completing the online registration for the CMAT 2022 Exam, candidates that fulfil the eligibility criteria will be called to appear for the CMAT Exam.
2. After giving the CMAT 2022 exam, the candidates can apply to the MBA programs of the participating institutes of their choice on the bases of their CMAT score and percentile.
Note that candidates will have to apply to each institute of their choice separately and participate in their selection process.
3. Each participating institute will conduct their own Group discussion (GD) and Personal interview (PI), the schedules of which will be announced separately by each institute in good time. Candidates are requested to keep checking the sites of the respective institutes for further updates.
CMAT 2022 Cut Off
The CMAT 2022 cut off refers to the minimum percentile that a candidate must secure in the CMAT 2021 Exam in order to qualify for the selection rounds (Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI)) of the respective institutes.
National Testing Agency does not release the cut off of CMAT 2022. Only institutes which will be accepting CMAT score will be releasing their individual cut off after the declaration of result while keeping various factors like the level of difficulty of the test, number of candidates who appear for and/or pass the exam and the number of seats available in the particular institute in mind.
Last year, the general CMAT cut off for getting into the top management colleges of India was 75 to 100 percentile. The cut off for Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS) Mumbai was 99.99 percentile, Goa Institute of Management, Goa was 99.8 percentile, K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research (KJSIMSR), Mumbai was 97 percentile and so on.
The CMAT 2022 cut off is scheduled to be released anytime during February-March 2022.
CMAT Exam Result 2022
The CMAT 2021 Results are expected to be published February – March 2022.
To check the CMAT 2022 Results, follow the steps given below:
1. Visit the official CMAT 2022 website https://cmat.nta.nic.in/
2. Click on the ‘view CMAT 2022 scorecard’ tab and enter your application number and password.
3. Click on submit and you will be able to view and/or download your CMAT 2022 results.
Check out the online courses offered by Stalwart Career Institute, the best platform for CMAT Exam preparation.
Interested in Classroom Coaching for CMAT Preparation? Visit this page