About XAT Exam
Xavier Aptitude Test, popularly known as the XAT Exam, is an online, computer-based, national level entrance test for admission into the MBA/post graduate management programs of XLRI, XAMI members and over 700 B-schools. XAT 2023 will be conducted in over 72 cities across the country
XAT 2023 Important Dates
|Events||XAT Exam Important Dates|
XAT 2023 notification release
August 9, 2022
XAT 2023 registrations start
August 10, 2022
XAT 2023 Registrations end
November 30, 2022
XAT 2023 Admit Card Download From
December 20, 2022
XAT Exam Date 2023
January 8, 2023
XAT 2023 Results
January 31, 2023
XAT Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria
In order to appear for the XAT 2023 Exam, the candidate must satisfy the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree/Professional degree which should be from a recognized university/institution to appear for XAT 2023.
- The candidate can also apply if he is appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination or has finished the degree prerequisites and is anticipating results.
- However, there is no age limit restriction to appear for XAT 2023.
XAT 2023 EXAM PATTERN
Total number of questions: 100
Total marks: 100
Marks given for correct answer: +1
Marks deducted for incorrect answer: -0.25
Marks deducted for unanswered questions: 0.10 marks for more than 8 un-attempted questions
*no negative marking in the General Knowledge section.
Duration of the test: 3 hours
XAT Exam 2023 Registration Procedure
Given below are the steps to be followed to register for the XAT 2023 Exam:
- To register for XAT 2023 go to the official XAT 2023 website https://xatonline.in/ and click on the ‘registration’ tab and enter details like your name, email id, mobile number, etc.
- After registration, open the application form tab and enter all the details that have been asked for. Please make sure that the information you fill in the XAT 2023 registration form is accurate as you will not be allowed to make any changes once the form is submitted.
- After filling the application form, you need to upload your passport size photograph and signature where ever mentioned.
XAT Exam Syllabus 2023
Odd one out
Fill in the blanks
Idioms and phrases
Antonyms and synonyms
Conditions and grouping
Data arrangement test
Decision making in a situation
Profit and loss
Simple and compound interest
Time and work
Ratio and proportion
HCF & LCM
Surds and indices
Permutation & Combination
Time, Speed and Distance
Sets and functions
Allegation & Mixtures
Quadratic and Linear Equations
Company profiles and logos
Capitals and currencies
Business and finance
World records and awards
Books and Authors
XAT Exam 2023 Application Fee
The last step required to complete your registration for the XAT 2023 Exam is the online payment of the application fees.
Application fees for XAT 2023:
Early registration fees: Rs 1,800 (+ /Rs 300 for those who are interested in XLRI programs)
Late registration fees: Rs 2,000 (+ Rs 500 for those who are interested in XLRI programs)
This can be done through Credit/Debit card, Net banking or UPI/PAYTM service.
XAT 2023 ADMISSION PROCEDURE
- After completing the online registration for the XAT 2023 Exam, candidates that fulfil the eligibility criteria will be called to appear for the XAT Exam.
- After giving the XAT 2023 exam, the candidates will be shortlisted for the next round based on the candidate’s XAT 2023 percentile score and place in XLRI merit list. Note that candidates will have to apply to each institute of their choice separately and participate in their selection process.
- Each participating institute will conduct their own Group discussion (GD), Personal interview (PI) and other rounds and will do the final selection based on their performance in all the rounds.
XAT Exam 2023 Cut Off
The XAT 2023 cut off refers to the minimum percentile that a candidate must secure in the XAT 2023 Exam in order to qualify for the selection rounds (Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI)) of the respective institutes.
The cut off is decided keeping various factors like the level of difficulty of the test, number of candidates who appear for and/or pass the exam and the number of seats available in the particular institute in mind.
Overall cut off (male) for BM program for 2022 admission was around 95 percentile. For, HRM (male-engineer) it is 93 percentile. Overall cut off (female) for BM program for 2022 admission was around 93 percentile and for HRM (female-engineer) it is 91 percentile.
The XAT 2023 cut off is scheduled to be released anytime in January 2023.
XAT Exam 2023 Results
The XAT 2023 Results are expected to be published in the second week of January 2023.
To check the XAT 2023 Results, follow the steps given below:
1. Visit the official XAT 2023 website https://xatonline.in/
2. Click on the scorecard icon and enter your XAT 2023 registration id and password.
3. Click on submit and you will be able to view and/or download your XAT 2023 results.
Check out the Online Courses offered by Stalwart Careers, the best platform for XAT Exam preparation.
Or alternatively if you looking for Classroom Coaching, then kindly visit this page
Download our Mobile App