About JIPMAT Exam
JIPMAT 2021 or Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test is a national level entrance examination for admission to 5-Year Integrated Program in Management. JIPMAT scores help in IPM admissions at IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu. 2021-2022 has been marked as the first session for the JIPMAT exam. On successful completion of the IPM programme, students will be awarded dual degree BBA + MBA. The admission to IIM Bodh gaya and IIM Jammu IPM Five Year Integrated Programme in Management is through the BBA JIPMAT 2021 conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency).
JIPMAT Important Dates
Key dates for JIPMAT 2021 are as below:
Exam Application form submission: April 1, 2021 to June 30, 2021
Last date for submission of the examination fee: June 30, 2021
Application form Correction: July 5, 2021 to July 10, 2021
Admit Card Date: To be notified soon
Date of Examination for JIPMAT 2021: To be notified soon
Result Announcement Date: To be notified soon
JIPMAT Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum 60% marks in class X/ SSC and in class XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations (55% for the candidates from SC/ ST/ PwD category). The candidate must have appeared in class X not before 2017, and in Class 12 in the year 2019, 2020.
- Students who are likely to complete Standard XII / HSC or equivalent in 2021, can also apply subject to meeting the eligibility criteria.
- Reservation will be applicable as per Government of India norms after meeting the minimum eligibility criteria.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in X and XII Standard would be calculated based on the aggregate marks of all subjects that appear in the mark sheet/grade sheet based on the Board’s regulation.
JIPMAT Exam Pattern
- The medium of Question Paper shall be in English only.
- The Test Duration for the exam is 02:30 hours (150 minutes).
- There will be no sectional time limit. You can attempt any question from any section during the overall time limit 2½ hours.
- The exam will be held as Computer Based Test (CBT) at test centres.
- The Paper comprises 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- There will be -1 Mark for each wrong answer.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks Alloted||Total Marks|
Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning
Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension
JIPMAT Exam Registration Process
- Register for Online Registration using your own Email Id and Mobile Number. Fill all the required basic details and submit.
- Note down the system generated Registration/Application Number as with this number you will be able to fill in the exam application form.
- Fill out your basic information that is asked in the form.
- Check the data filled by you in the registration form before submission. After confirming you can submit the form.
- The next step is to fill up Nationality, Category, Exam Centre and Educational Qualifications
- You need to validate and confirm the data before final submission.
- Next, upload scanned copies of the necessary documents.
- Lastly, pay the application fee of Rs. 2000 for General or Rs. 1000 for Reserved Category.
JIPMAT Application Fee
- The Registration and application fee is Rs. 2000/- for General category.
- For Reserved category, the fee for the same is Rs.1000/-
JIPMAT Exam Result
The JIPMAT 2021 result will be announced on the official website. Candidates will be able to download their scorecards by using their login credentials. The JIPMAT score will be considered for the selection of candidates for the second round of admission to IPM programmes offered by IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu.