No products in the cart.
About IIFT Exam
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, popularly known as IIFT, is an online, computer based, national level entrance test conducted for candidates who are seeking admission for the MBA International Business course offered by Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada. It is conducted once a year by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in 41 cities all over the country.
IIFT 2022 Important Dates
The IIFT Exam is conducted in the month of December, but the 2020 exam was conducted on January 24, 2021 due to COVID-19.
All the IIFT exam details will be made available with the release of IIFT 2022 notification. The likely IIFT 2022 Important Dates for all the exam related activities are as under:
|Events||IIFT Exam Important Dates|
IIFT 2022 Notification release
Last week of August, 2021
IIFT 2022 Registrations start
IIFT 2022 Registrations end
IIFT 2022 Admit card release
First Sunday of December 2021
IIFT 2022 Answer key release
IIFT 2022 Results
Second or Third week of January, 2022
IIFT Exam Eligibility Criteria
In order to appear for the IIFT Exam, the candidate must satisfy the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree of at least three years duration from any recognized university/institution to appear for IIFT exam.
- The candidate has to secure a minimum of 50% marks if he belongs to the general category and 45% marks if he belongs to the SC/ST/PWD category or equivalent CGPA in order to be eligible to appear for IIFT exam.
- The candidate can also apply if he is appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination or has finished the degree prerequisites and is anticipating results.
IIFT EXAM PATTERN
Total number of questions: 110
Total marks: 300
Marks given for correct answer: +3 for the first three sections and +1.5 for GK
Marks deducted for incorrect answer: – 1/3
*no points are given/deducted for questions that are not answered.
Duration of the test: 2 hours
IIFT Registration Procedure
Given below are the steps to be followed to register for the IIFT Exam:
- To register for IIFT 2022 go to the official website of IIFT and click on the ‘fill online application form’ tab and select new registration.
- After registration, an application form will open where you have to enter all the details asked like your full name, date of birth, contact details and academic details and submit all the necessary documents. Please make sure that the information you fill in the IIFT registration form is accurate as you will not be allowed to make any changes once the form is submitted.
- After filling the application form, you need to upload your passport size photograph (10 kb to 200 kb in JPG/JPEG format) and signature (4 kb to 30 kb in JPG/JPEG format) where ever mentioned.
IIFT Exam Application Fee
The last step required to complete your registration for the IIFT Exam is the online payment of the application fees.
Application fees for each category for IIFT exam:
Unreserved category (General/OBC) candidates: Rs 2000.
Reserved category (SC/ST/PWD) candidates: Rs 1000.
This can be done through Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
IIFT Exam Admission Process
All aspiring candidates are required to fill out the IIFT Exam 2022 Application forms available on the official website of IIFT. Once the IIFT Exam 2022 result is declared, then the shortlisted candidates are required to go through the selection process of IIFT which includes WAT (Written Assessment Test), GD (Group Discussion) and PI (Personal Interview). On the basis of all the components of the Admission Process, the final selection for the batch of IIFT 2022-2023 is made.
IIFT 2022 Cut Off
The IIFT 2022 cut off refers to the minimum percentile that a candidate must secure in the IIFT 2022 Exam in order to qualify for the selection rounds (Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI)) of the respective institutes.
The IIFT 2022 cut off will be decided while keeping various factors like the level of difficulty of the test, number of candidates who appear for and/or pass the exam and the number of seats available in the particular institute in mind.
Last year the IIFT cut offs were as follows:
IIFT 2022 Exam Results
The IIFT 2022 Results are expected to be published in January 2022.
To check the IIFT exam Results, follow the steps given below:
1. Visit the official IIFT website http://tedu.iift.ac.in/iift/
2. Click on the ‘new admissions’ tab and after the score card opens, enter your IIFT 2022 roll number and date of birth.
3. Click on submit and you will be able to view and/or download your IIFT 2022 results.